ads

Translate

Thursday, September 2, 2010

boring life..









here again, another breakfast by me..
hot dog grilled with mozzarella cheese.. + some pepper  and Tabasco  chili sauce and tomato sauce..
eat together with bread..yummy..
this is my regular breakfast.. fast and easy, suitable for lazy people like me..:)
and + a cup of milk, tea or coffee..
a perfect breakfast..













and here some of the 'things" that make me gained my weight..
that right..
potato chips..
i almost finish one bottle per day..
+ lay's potato chips..
OMG..gonna gain weight sooon...





















Weeling Ng

2 comments:

  1. wei...sedap betul.. mana boring.. i wish i have it !!! i onli hv quaker lor ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..
    kathy..
    just saw ur comment lal..
    after 1 months ++..
    now i stop chips dy lor..
    keep fit..
    hhaa

    ReplyDelete

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...